UJ online application 2024-2025
UJ online application 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) has opened its online application widow for prospective students willing or wanting to further their education to apply for admission. The Online Application process for the University of Johannesburg (UJ) 2024-2025 such as How to Apply UJ online, How to Register UJ Online, UJ Online Application Requirements, Both Online Courses and Courses offered at UJ, has been made simple for Applicant to follow to apply Online.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Application process guidelines.
The Application process for UJ Online Application 2024-2025 has been summarized below for Applicants to read through before applying.
- Kindly read through University of Johannesburg (UJ) APPLICATION INSTRUCTION and Apply.
- Applicants should note that the University of Johannesburg application’s are opened on 1st April and closed on 30 October at 12:00 noon.
- Read through University of Johannesburg (UJ) Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate Applicants should contact the “University of Johannesburg Undergraduate Prospectus below. Kindly download it in PDF format.
University of Johannesburg Important information to new Applicants
- Applicants re-composing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be taken care of on the current outcomes accessible. In the event that Grade
- Applicants composing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI can apply online by choosing “Public Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application
- Applicants presently in Grade 12 might be mentioned to give ensured duplicates of definite Grade 11 outcomes for check and evaluating purposes.
- Applicants may just apply for two examination c12 has been composed more than once then your joint outcomes should be submitted with your application decisions. These examination decisions can’t be altered whenever they have been picked.
- Knowing the capability necessities will dodge disillusionment while applying. Along these lines, guarantee you talk with the 2022-2023 Undergraduate Prospectus while finishing your application.
Significant information from the University of Johannesburg to these Applicants
- Transfer applicants
- and Senior applicants
- Applicants may just apply for two examination decisions. These examination decisions may not be altered whenever they have been picked.
- Applicants effectively possessing a UJ understudy number should utilize their current understudy number while applying.
- To confirm or refresh your phone number/email subtleties – contact the UJ Call Center on 011 559 4555.
- Applicants moving from another university/tertiary institution are needed to declare their previous studies when applying as well as upload a full academic record/transcript and degree/diploma certificate (if applicable).Please refer to “Document upload requirements when applying online” below for more information on the uploading of documents.
- If you forgot your pin then select “Request a PIN” using your existing UJ student number. A PIN will be sent to you via email. Thereafter, login using your student number and PIN provided.
Application checklist for Applicants to the University of Johannesburg
- Must have a valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Should have the requirements for study choices been met (see application form)?
- If the residence is required then a deposit of R1220 must be paid.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see the process below). Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus and Application form PDF
- Undergraduate Prospectus (Digital)
- Undergraduate Prospectus (Downloadable)
- Application form in PDF format
How to apply University of Johannesburg (UJ)
UJ has two methods or face for Application for applicants to apply.
Below are the Application methods.
ONLINE Web Application method – Free follow this useful link
OFFLINE Paper Application method- R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
For more details on The University of Johannesburg online application form click here
University of Johannesburg Courses
R200-00 (non-refundable) – if applying using this paper form.
NB: Postal orders are not accepted (neither local nor international)
UJ contact details should you need any information to clarify things concerning the application as an applicant
University of Johannesburg
uj online courses
UJ application status
How to check UJ application status
UJ online application
How to Apply UJ Online
UJ contact details
Download the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus
For more information on University of Johannesburg click here